Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm a Racist

Yep, no doubt about it, I am, I am. Now I've suspected this about myself for many years but mostly I lived in non-white areas or at least in very ethnically mixed areas so it was easy to avoid the white folks. Besides, I've always had some white friends so I could ignore the issue.

A bit over three years of living here in white-bread, cracker-town, Nevada and I have to face it. I don't like most of us. Yes, I said us because I am white. As white as the sheets some of ya'll like to wear on your heads, blue eyes and all.

My first you-have-to-face-this-issue moment was when one of my children married a white person. Now all my children are white too so you would think this would not be an issue. It is. I've never said a word about it, I've left it completely alone, I adore my little white grandbaby...but...it still bothers me. I can't trust and I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, waiting for my white in-law to pull some cracker tricks. That's how deep it goes.

When I went to vote here in Pahrumpistan I felt overwhelmed. I was surrounded by a sea of whiteness, I kept waiting for them to burst out with a chorus of "white power". I was literally sweating waiting to vote and get out of there before I had a complete panic attack.

I wanted to go to the Town Board meeting where Mr. Ding-Dong Miraglia was trying to push through the new "charge to illegals to live here" ordinance (which did not pass, Featheriver has the details) but I was afraid to go. I was afraid to be surrounded by gun-toting crackers. Turned out the meeting was packed with Hispanic people, I wish I had known, I'd have gone.

So there it is, I'm afraid of my "own kind". I don't trust you, especially not in large groups. When I see a group of you I can only believe you are discussing who to scalp next. Who to destroy in the name of preserving your "traditional values". Which values are those? The ones about killing people who have something you want to take? The ones about non-whites being thieves who just want to rob you or take your jobs? Exactly which freaking values are you trying to protect, please tell me because I have no idea. The only thing I see us being "traditionally" really good at is kicking the crap out of everyone who isn't us and smacking them back down if they have the nerve to complain.

I sincerely hope that someday we will not be the majority. I hope NO ONE gets to be a majority. I hope people just have to learn to deal with each other as individuals and fucking get over the whole gotta "protect my culture" bullshit. It is bullshit. You're human. Deal with it.

9 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

I'm white and I am in the minority most places in my area. I can't say it makes all that much difference.

Friðvin said...

Welcome to the club. When txrad and I go out for Indian food it's annoying when there are too many white people there. In fact, if we're trying a new Indian restaurant and the clientele is mostly white, I've already dismissed the place! :-)

Not Your Mama said...

That's it. I hate you. I haven't had Indian food in over 3 years.

Ok, I don't hate you, I'm just insanely jealous.

Really the white people would be ok if so many of them weren't so whatever-you-call-it.

We went out to a Mexican place last night and got to listen to a speech about taking the Lord's name in vain from the table next door. It's rough trying not to shoot chili relleno out of your nose when you're laughing.

Friðvin said...

Doesn't sound like Pahrump is a hotbed of global culturalism. :lol:

Unknown said...

Testing...testing....shit!

Unknown said...

Excuse moi! I have had problems whole day, and the filth above is as much unintentional as it is in the wrong place. I proceed to another post of yours and comment there.

Anonymous said...

There is a rumor that Pahrump is going to resurrect the ordinance in a more PC way. Illegals will now be rounded up from work sites, once found to be illegal, reported to INS for deportation. Its about time.

I dont care if you are black, green, orange or purple. If you are a legal American citizen then you deserve to live here. That said, if you sneak in here and start sucking up resources and causing trouble.. you are OUT!

alat bantu sex untuk menyalurkan hasrat seksual said...

informasi yang agan sare sangat menarik sekali, semoga dapat membantu saya dan kawan2 yang lain nya. tenks.

theysmeigh said...

replica wholesale handbags FKPU high quality replica handbags GFOX cheap replica handbags AMOW