Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Need to Catch My Breath

There were several things I wanted to comment on today but you know the saying, the best laid plans....

Got a call from one of my children and something has happened that's left me feeling a bit shell shocked. They are ok, or as ok as anyone could be expected to be but I'm pretty certain they and I have not even really begun to fully digest the matter. I'll just say it's one of those things that we'll all be living with for years to come.

I hope to be coherent enough to post soon, wether in hours or a day or two but I thought I'd at least say something in the event I go kee-rash and bury my head under a pillow for a week. This too shall pass. Cheers.

4 comments:

cls said...

Do what you need to do. We'll see you when you get back. Peace.

Featheriver said...

Whatever it is hope it works out OK. Hurry back when you are able.

Not Your Mama said...

Thanks, nothing to be done. People suck, it's all more of the same. We get over it or at least just keep going.

alat bantu sex untuk menyalurkan hasrat seksual said...

informasi yang agan sare sangat menarik sekali, semoga dapat membantu saya dan kawan2 yang lain nya. tenks.