Saturday, December 02, 2006

Open Letter to George Will

Dear Asshat aka George Will,

You quoted some of the conversation between Senator-elect Jim Webb and President Bush in your little rant about what you considered Mr. Webb's "boorish" behaviour but you left part of it out, let me refresh your memory.

When Bush asked Webb, whose son is a Marine in Iraq, “How’s your boy?” Webb replied, “I’d like to get them (sic) out of Iraq, Mr. President.”

“I didn’t ask you that, I asked how he’s doing,” Bush retorted

Webb replied, “That’s between me and my boy, Mr. President.”

Now I understand that being a diehard wingnut and all you're a little slow so I'm going to break it down for you. As the mother of two children who have served in our military, if the person who was trying to kill MY child for no good reason other than to save face and preserve his "legacy" had the audacity (not to mention poor taste) to ask me how my child was, he'd have been damned fortunate if I did not just spit in his face. See, you just don't go around trying to kill folks' offspring and then smirkingly inquire as to their state of well-being, unless of course, you happen to be a psychopathic fugtard.

Respect for the presidency? It's only as worthy of respect as the person who happens who hold the office which today would make it somewhat less than the gentleman who mucks out porta-potties who at least does a public service and an honest days work.

Your attack on Mr. Webb's use of the words "literally" and "infinitely" may have some merit. I make no claims to being an English major or professional writer but even I, as unimportant as I may be, see the humour in your taking him to task in defense of....BUSH, the king of verbal diarrhea. Mr. Will, I most sincerely invite you to literally kiss my ass.

Let me quote the remainder of your rant:

America’s national economic statistics are excellent; Webb could actually tell us how much richer the “top tier” has become, relative to other cohorts, over a particular span. But that would require him to actually say whom he is talking about, and that takes time and effort, and senators — Webb is a natural — often are too busy for accuracy.

I certainly do not presume to speak for Mr. Webb, perhaps he is too busy to give you the actual numbers, let me do it for you. MSN money was kind enough to crunch some numbers for us. You don't have to believe them of course, you can do what you usually do when reality and facts collide with your particular worldview and simply add them to your list of "left-wing traitors" but then you can also choose to believe the moon is made of cheese. Believing something does not make it so.

Regards, an ordinary American

Kansas City Star

4 comments:

enigma4ever said...

great post...the King is so stupid he will never understand the hell he hath wrought....I will be back...great blog....

Not Your Mama said...

Thank you and welcome.

Vigilante said...

Here's the detail of this exchange Al Franken broke down for his listeners this week. It has to do with Will's sniveling insertion of a syntax error with (sic!), as in:

“I’d like to get them (sic) out of Iraq, Mr. President.”

By that Will is suggesting that Webb should be only concerned with getting HIS son out of Iraq alive. Will betrayed (once again) to his readers that he always thinks like a Republican - Me first. Webb thinks like an American first, and Democrat second: he wants all Americans out safely, just like his son.

Webb said what he meant and meant what he said.

alat bantu sex untuk menyalurkan hasrat seksual said...

informasi yang agan sare sangat menarik sekali, semoga dapat membantu saya dan kawan2 yang lain nya. tenks.