Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm Just Not That Wild About Harry

"This war is a serious situation. It involves the worst foreign policy mistake in the history of this country," Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nevada, told CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer."

"So we should take everything seriously. We find ourselves in a very deep hole and we need to find a way to dig out of it."

Oh mah gawd, really? Who knew. I can't remember when the first thing I did in the morning wasn't to check the news and see how many bombs had killed how many people so I hadn't noticed.

Pity you voted for this invasion Harry. No, I don't especially hate you for it, you aren't any worse than the rest of our party, the majority of whom voted for the invasion. It only means that you are either just another political hack afraid of being called weak or incredibly stupid and believed the doctored information we were all spoon fed. Or both. I've watched you operate so I'm inclined to go with the first choice, you're just another hack.

Not a major problem for me, at least you are a hack who is mostly on my side of the issues and face it, the other side is mainly comprised of useless political panderers too.

Let me break this down for you Harry. You aren't going to be running for office again, we both know that, this is your last hurrah. Why not go out with a bang instead of a whine?

Quit jerking around with non-binding resolutions and worrying over whether or not to bend over for the republicans and change wording to satisfy their little weenie-boy-trying-to-act-macho souls like a high school girl debating whether to let her boyfriend get to 2nd or 3rd base.

Cut off the goddamned funding and/or figure out how to begin
impeachment proceedings. They're wrong, everyone with more than two functioning brain cells knows they are wrong and we are wasting time running our mouths while people are dying. You all sound like Charlie Brown's teacher, "bwah, bwah, bwah, bwah, bwah". To quote an old friend, "I ain't tryin' to hear you".

People will say you can't cut funding because that would mean you "don't support the troops". Yes, retarded people will say that, most of us are pretty much done catering to retarded people. Cutting off funding means we would be forced to bring them home, period. Besides, judging from the way we are supporting our troops now, we aren't doing such a bang up job anyway. How's about we see if we could kill a few less?

What's your next argument? Iraq will descend into chaos? Done, check another one off of your list. Terrorists will gain a foothold in Iraq? Check. Innocent Iraqis will die? Check. Terrorist organizations will gain strength? Check.

Looks like the mission is accomplished. Now knock off the political weenie pulling and do something that matters. If they call you weak, kick 'em in the nuts. They'll have a hard time calling anyone anything when they're doubled over nursing their scrotums.

It's your big chance to make a splash Harry, grab the brass ring or go out like a chihuahua. Your choice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on most of what you said. Reid makes me crazy on several issues and Iraq is one.

But did you see how that idiot, Wolf Blitzer, tried to dance around this statement in disbelief? The MSM war marketers can't have a statement like that from a sitting US Senator!

Not Your Mama said...

LOL, exactly why I would never have been able to hold public office. Just can't go around telling people to piss off.

Vigilante said...

I'm with Mojo: can't believe how much the Wolf has morphed into a pussy since the first time I noticed him, in Gulf War I.

ryk said...

I'm betting he goes out via the chihuahua route, but I'd sure like to see him surprise me.

Not Your Mama said...

Not at all sure. Reid is...a very different animal and difficult to predict with 100% accuracy. A coyote in his own right.