Monday, February 05, 2007

Survivor-Texas

I'm not a huge fan of forwarded funny e-mails but my brother has mastered the art, he only sends an occasional one and it's usually pretty good. Yes, be afraid, I have a sibling which means there are two of us. Even scarier, he's a flaming liberal who lives in Texas (albeit in the Sanctuary for the Protection of Endangered Liberals known as Austin). No, he isn't gay but if he thought it would really wreck a fundies day he'd pretend to be.

Anyway, here's your chuckle. I'd try this for real but my car refuses to travel east and I'd have to lock the husband in the trunk to make him go to Texas.

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to produce, "Survivor-Texas Style."

Contestants will start in Dallas, then drive to Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each contestant will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read:

I'm Gay
I Love the Dixie Chicks
Boycott Beef
I Voted for John Kerry
George Strait Sucks
Hillary in 2008
I'm here to confiscate your gun.

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins. =)

3 comments:

Women on the Verge said...

Too funny... try this one on for size...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nora-ephron/fwd-do-not-break-the-cha_b_40163.html
(sorry for the cut-and paste)

Not Your Mama said...

Thinking about it....nah, can't do it, I might get Bush or Cheney in my mailbox. My quail wouldn't approve.

Women on the Verge said...

Ugh... could you just imagine opening your mailbox to THAT??? Talk about putting you off your feed!!!!