Thursday, March 15, 2007

Media Moments I'd Love To See

While we're busy asking candidates and media personalities stupid personal questions, just for fun these are a few I'd enjoy hearing.

Reporters ask....

1. James Dobson of Focus on the Family if he is jealous of Mitt Romney.

2. Rep. Barney Frank if he feels heterosexuality is immoral.

3. Hillary Clinton if her church is "separatist" and too non-inclusive of non-midwesterners.

4. Rudy Giuliani if he feels being seen dressed as a woman on national television will win him the crossdresser vote.

5. Nancy Pelosi if she washes her hands after shaking hands with Dick Cheney.

6. Harry Reid if he wears Mormon underwear.

7. Anne Coulter when she first realized she bore a striking resemblance to Skeletor.

8. Condoleezza Rice if she approves of extra-marital sexual relations or recommends self-gratification.

9. Dick Cheney if he feels he's been discriminated against as a mean, unlikeable old white man.

10. George Bush how being a redneck has impacted his struggle for world domination.

6 comments:

Women on the Verge said...

Now those are some intervies I could really get into watching... do ya think Dubya would still need to wear a wire for that question???

E

TomCat said...

Dang it, NYM!! Are you going to clean the coffee off my screen?

field negro said...

I would love to see Al Sharpton asked why he doesn't give Condi some tips on here to get some good perm for her hair :)

field negro said...

Did I say "here" to get some good perm for her hair? I meant HOW to get some good perm for her hair.

Hey, I had a rough day!

Not Your Mama said...

WOTV: do you believe the crap they've been asking people???

Tomcat: sorry about that. At least I've gotten better about not saying things while my hubby is eating, we had a few near misses.

Field Negro: I'm getting visuals of what he might advise...now I'M choking. Let's have him hook Laura up too.

TomCat said...

I can understand how that could have almost happened, NYM!! :-)

FN, the best haircut for Condi is one from a fellow inmate.