Friday, May 11, 2007

Speaking of "Presence"

Not trying to be difficult but I'm not sure how anyone in Nevada could say any presidential candidate does not look "presidential" enough or lacks "presence". This is our freaking elected governor. Makes Kucinich look positively debonair. Yes, he is a Mormon, no, he did not marry all of those women. Rumor has it he only even slept with a few of them.


And here he is wearing a do-rag and some bling-bling. Smokin'.

Photos from MSNBC News and big tip of the hat to Vote Gibbons Out where you see even more about our ever so dignified Gov. Gibbons.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, who voted this scumbag into office in the first place?

Anonymous said...

Incidentally, if you haven't yet seen the Bill Richardson job interview - pop over to Vineyard Views.

Not Your Mama said...

Was not me, I voted for Titus. Unfortunately the only poll Nevada wants it's wimmenfolk doing well at is a stripper's pole.

TomCat said...

In Portland we used to have a mayor that had a big handle bar mustache and yelled "whoop whoop".

Omnipotent Poobah said...

All things considered, he DOES have more class than Bush...oops, I spelled that wrong, KLASS.

cls said...

rj - It wasn't me either. I worked my ass off to make sure he didn't get elected.

omnipotent poobah - you may be right. Gibbons is a national disgrace, Bush an international one. Other than that, I don't see much difference. There are days I get so mad as some Nevada voters. If Nevada had gone blue in 2000, Florida would have been an afterthought. And now they give us Jim Gibbons.

TomCat said...

This is off-topic, but I just stopped by to wish you a Happy Mama's Day, Mama.

Not Your Mama said...

Thanks, I'd almost forgotten till my phone started ringing this morning ;).

TomCat said...

You're most welcome. Personally, I think you shold be procalimed Mama for the entire Internet. :-)