Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spoken Like a True American Conservative

Speaking of our right wing and wormlike creatures, Reenee at Hasta Los Gatos Quieren Zapatos got this comment from one anonymous poster.

Seems you only like people of your own race, religion or political view. Shameful that Most of YOU are illegal and living in my country on phony social security numbers. Get a life you lesbian liberal loser.

Keep it up anonymous guy. You and your friends are the best recruiting tools the Democratic party has ever had. Emphasis on tools. In the meantime if you're short on cash, why not do your part to support the troops, I hear the army is offering extra large enlistment bonuses.

4 comments:

The Fabulous Kitty Glendower said...

I think comments that attempt to insult reveal the author of that comment so much. For instance, this person calls you a loser, yet he or she spent his or her time commenting at your blog. If in fact you were a loser why would anyone give a loser the time of day? So what it is really showing is that your words are painful to his or her ears and he or she wants to make it stop. Granted, they are not willing to accept responsibility and admit that it is they who are at your blog reading your words but instead want to blame you for writing words that hurt them. A classic case of shirking personal responsibility, which ironically is a platform many conservative yelp, “one must take personal responsibility.” I always find the cognitive dissonance in some people astonishing.

Not Your Mama said...

I've been lucky so far, no evil trolls and only one or two really off the wall comments but nothing this nasty.

I used to (long time ago) always try to be civil, avoid using "strong" language, etc., etc. I still hold to that for the most part on other people's blogs.

The problem is that being a polite person and keeping a civil tongue in your head gets you nothing but run over by this sort of person. I learned that being an offensive bitch and meaner than a junkyard dog is the one thing people of that ilk understand and cannot stand up to. Hell, that tactic will probably win Giuliani the nomination, America loves a mean-assed son-of-a-bitch.

TomCat said...

To that commenter:

I have to agree that I favor my own race at times. I'm a human. What race are you?

Anonymous said...

The "best" insane comment I've seen is the one about the Palestinian question. It went something like this: "We should line up bulldozers, side by side, on the Palestain-Israel border and push the damn Arabs and their huts into the Mediterrainian Sea"! SIGH!