Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's All About Larry

I'm going to say it. I don't care that Larry Craig is gay. I don't even care all that much that he likes to cruise for anonymous sex in public restrooms. Humans do plenty of odd things and that is far from the oddest.

Neither of these things would interest me much at all aside from the "eww factor" of even thinking about someone like Craig and sex in the same sentence except for the fact that while he's been busily indulging his passions on the one hand, he's been actively working to deny equal rights to millions of his fellow Americans with the other.

Wanting to put ones penis into the mouths of citizens who you would then deny equal rights and treatment under the law....well, that DOES make you a very naughty boy. Actually, that and the bald-faced lying, refusal to accept personal responsibility for your actions, and barely concealed rage (not shame, not humiliation Larry, it was rage pure & simple) at being caught would make you a sociopath.

So your sociopathic and/or simply retarded friends in congress all abandoned you? Pardon me while I laugh. What the hell did you expect would happen? They're just like you. Speaking of old-fashioned values do you remember the one about "you made your own bed, now lie in it"?

I bet you'd like to ring officer Dave Karsnia's neck, wouldn't you? If it's any consolation to you I don't foresee a very good outcome for him either.

The officer grew audibly frustrated toward the end of the interview, saying, "I guess I'm gonna say I'm just disappointed in you, sir. I'm just really am. I expect this from the guy that we get out of the 'hood. I mean, people vote for you."

Right. People in the 'hood all cruise public toilets for sex and all of them lie. Nice to see an officer of the law openly express what most of them honestly believe for once. Now shut up and go feel heroic in your War on Toilet Sex.

You know officer Karsnia, most of the people who voted for Larry aren't from the 'hood. See, people from the 'hood usually know a lying freak when they see one. Too bad the same can't be said of the fine, upstanding, values voters of Idaho.

Which is why I'm not jumping for joy that Larry is toast, I have every confidence Idaho voters will replace him with someone equally reprehensible.

7 comments:

Flimsy Sanity said...

I expect this from the guy that we get out of the 'hood. I never knew this was said. Selective enforcement of the law actually stated - how refreshing. Actually this incident happened several months ago and was kept quiet until a reporter in Roll Call got an anonymous tip.

TomCat said...

Mama, I could not agree more and have said the same thing. Had it been a gay rights supporter that had been busted, I would question his wisdom, but not his ethics. It's all about the hypocrisy.

Anonymous said...

Yep... only people from the 'hood lie to the police. Dumb cop.

When will the American people have enough of the hypocrisy?

Mixter

Not Your Mama said...

Then they wonder why they're hated.

I was laughing my butt off over some of the conservative pundits crying that Craig was "entrapped". They were the ones pushing for these type of operations in the first place and telling everyone that cops were to be believed above all others, sucks when you're caught in your own web.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he can get a job as a spokesman for restless leg syndrome like Dole did for ED.

Vigilante said...

I'm so tired of this story, I could just shit. (Trouble is, you can't find a public restroom when you need it!)

TomCat said...

But he's the gift that keeps giving. As fast as the GOPers gloat over getting him gone, he's back.