Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Look Back: February 2003

I've never been a big fan of Senator Robert Byrd, suffice to say on many issues we do not share a common vision or worldview but I was cleaning up old bookmarks which I seem to collect like a dryer collects lint and I ran across this speech he made regarding Iraq back in 2003.

I don't even recall seeing it before but surely I must have because there it was. Maybe I didn't realize then how relevant it might seem in retrospect or maybe at some level I did because for some odd reason I saved it.

Worth a read if you have a couple of minutes to spare.

Reckless Administration May Reap Disastrous Consequences
by US Senator Robert ByrdSenate Floor Speech - Wednesday, February 12, 2003

3 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

The one thing you can say for the old fella, he sure is good at speechifyin'.

Vigilante said...

Borrowed! Thanks

alat bantu sex untuk menyalurkan hasrat seksual said...

informasi yang agan sare sangat menarik sekali, semoga dapat membantu saya dan kawan2 yang lain nya. tenks.